Job Title: ASP.Net Developer
Location: Albany, NY, USA
- Experience in implementing web applications using scripting languages such as Java Script, jQuery for front-end validations.
- Two (2) years’ experience as system analyst in analyzing existing .Net applications collaborating with internal teams to produce documentation related to business processes and business rules.
- Experience in analyzing pseudo code implemented in various languages such as COBOL, Java, .Net.
- Experience using business modeling tools to document business process flows.
- System analysis of existing source code or applications and produce documentation, business process or system flows, and business rules.
- Arrange programming sequence by analyzing source code; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using technical capabilities, programming language, and logic.
- Produce data mapping and specifications related to data structure.
- Produced work products and deliver artifacts in line with business needs and project plan.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Between four and seven years’ of experience as a Specialist.
- Four years’ of experience in implementing applications using ASP.NET framework, ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX), VB .Net/ C#, ADO.NET.
- Four years’ of experience in analyzing and debugging SQL queries, stored procedures (eg. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.