Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Albany, NY, USA
- Between four to seven years’ of experience as an Architect.
- More than five years’ of experience in providing architectural design, development, and deployment of complex software systems.
- Three or more years’ of experience in designing system and application architecture of case management, financial management or claims systems.
- Experience working on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical domains and business segments.
- Experience in Legacy re-engineering projects and analysis of open technology systems interfacing with legacy products.
- Three or more years’ of experience with design & development of frameworks, reusable components and shared services using .NET and JEE technology.
- Experience working with enterprise wide architectures and designs across multiple IT functional areas with the insight of identifying opportunities for capability reuse and business transformation.
- Two or more years’ of experience in evaluating software products to realize the system architecture such as Business Process Management, Rules Engine, Notification system or Portal
- Understanding or experience with foundational technology components including rules engines, API gateway, BPM, IVR, noticing engine, workflow engines, middleware components, MDM, identity and access management and ETL.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or information systems or related field.
- Experience working on Health & Human services applications.