Data Warehousing Specialist
Priambasoft LLC seeks a Data Warehousing Specialist who will take up the role “Tech Lead – Data Engineer” in developing the reporting application named “Report Gen SaaS” , a cloud based Business Intelligence tool for the Organizations that drives key Business Decisions and provides key functional capabilities such as self-service reporting, data analytics across different departments and Automation. We are building our team and looking for a Lead Developer to work with us in building this new application that makes any Organization data driven. Team is responsible for developing the most reliable, flexible and cost effective “Report Gen SaaS” to access your data anytime, consolidate data from any location, keep data safe, ability to select the appropriate dashboard, different departments, numerous configurations and reports based on the factors in which business is operating within the specific domain.
Demonstrates expertise in the design, development and implementation of data models, reporting layer and database concepts. Build and architect the data layer to analyze the increasing user demands and application reporting requirements. Assesses risk to understand the implications of designs and new technologies. Develops database design/code through in-depth understanding of business needs and provides expertise in constructing the database schemas and data models. Consults and provides solutions in resolving complex data issues during the translation to a physical database design. Provides knowledge and expertise of enterprise data to lead the process for assisting the business in the creation and definition of internal and external Reporting. Provides direction and guidance on reports and ensures recommendations are aligned with user needs and capabilities. Uses expertise to evaluate market trends and provide input accordingly.
- Build infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading from various data sources in the reporting application.
- Build analytics layer that utilize the data pipeline to provide valuable insights into company and project performance
- Work with internal stakeholders to assist with data-related technical and infrastructure support, takes hold on the subject datamarts to build the data warehouse for an organization.
- Designs and creates more complex logical/physical data models, and data dictionaries that cater to the specific business and functional requirements of applications.
- Provides support for data architecture efforts as needed.
- Develops logical data designs of increasing complexity to deliver stable and flexible high-performance data ingestion / extraction.
- Develop advanced SQL queries to process the source data.
- Performs data extracts and creates complex data reports to analyze Business metrics.
- Provides knowledge of enterprise data to assist the business in the creation and definition of internal and external metrics.
- Provides knowledge in existing database environments and makes recommendations for opportunities to reduce data redundancy.
- Ensure Data security across the application.
- Explore Python libraries for data analytics and enable automation using machine learning.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 7-12 years of experience in data modeling, data warehousing, data entity analysis, logical and relational database design, Business Intelligence tools or an equivalent combination of education and work experience required.